Galway Athletics

Main Menu
Login Form

Lost Password?
Provisional Program for Galway Indoors Sat 9th Jan 2010 PDF Print E-mail
Written by Michael Tobin   
Tuesday, 05 January 2010

Provisional program is at:

Please note that a final decision will be made by the County Board early Thursday whether the event will go ahead depending on the weather conditions on the roads. Club secretaries will be notified on Thursday of the decision.

Please note also that we need more volunteers for official duties on the day. Contact Michael Tobin if you are available to do a role - the more help the quicker the day will run off.

< Prev   Next >
© 2022
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.